MP Gaming

I am largely a single player gamer until i have entered college, but now things have changed .I spend a large portion of my time playing games on the LAN (Local Area Network) with my friends and other people from the college .We have a pretty good LAN connectivity in college so there is no lag caused because of it! :)

The games that i play the most are:

Counter Strike 1.6



Defence of the Ancients (DotA)


Unreal Tournament : UT2k4 and UT3 ...not many people play this game at college.



FIFA : For some 1v1 action we have to turn towards Fifa to kick some ...



People don't play too much of UT because their computers do not match even the minimum system requirements.It might be shocking to know that some people have stuck up with fifa 07 just because their comps cannot run FIFA08 and 'do not even' think of FIFA09. :(

Hope the future is bright for Gaming !!!

0 comments

Make A Comment
  • About Me

    My Blog List

top