Call of Duty 4:Modern Warfare

Hello friends.......
Recently,I've completed playing the game Call Of Duty 4(modern warfare).......which made me think ?????????
----Why the hell have i missed out on the previous versions of the game!!!-------

This game is simply stunning..........I've never before played a game that is more cinematic than this one.Every situation that takes place is nicely crafted and molded and fits perfectly into the story line by well managed cut-scenes and the briefing at load times.
Two things that caught my attention were the way they made killing "terrorists" fun and very involving.I wouldn't like to put up any spoilers in here because these twists are a key aspect of the game. :)

My favorite mission was the one in which we go to a flashback "15 years ago"....I personally feel that a game couldn't be more beautiful than that.
I actually hate snipers or sniping(in cs)(lol) but this game compelled me to always carry a sniper with me.

The requirements for the game to run...................
Minimum:
- Intel Pentium 4 2.4 GHz or AMD Athlon 64 2800+ processor or any 1.8Ghz Dual Core Processor or better supported
- 512MB RAM (768MB for Vista)
- NVIDIA Geforce 6600 or better or ATI Radeon 9800 Pro or better
- 8 Giga bytes of free hard disk space
Recommended:
- 2.4 GHz dual core or better is recommended
- 1024MB RAM (2048MB for Vista)
- 3.0 Shader Support recommended. Nvidia Geforce 7800 or better or ATI Radeon X1800 or better:

I think that this is the best war game that has ever been released till now and would advice every one of you to try the game.
Adios!See u soon.

1 comments

Make A Comment
  • About Me

    My Blog List

top